Halstead Property announces 16 of their agents were recognized by Connecticut Magazine's round-up of 2012 Five Star Real Estate Realtors. The agents come from several of Halstead's Fairfield County offices and were nominated by their clients, and mortgage and title companies, as the best local brokers.
"Halstead has an incredible group of realtors, and it is wonderful to see these producers recognized in the Connecticut Magazine survey, which is based on personal experiences," Ned Saunders, director of operations for Halstead Connecticut, said. Many realtors can buy or sell a home, but it takes a special talent to forge a strong relationship that transforms the process into an enjoyable experience."
The Halstead realtors who took top honors include:
- Pearl Baer and Ed Strauss from the Halstead Westport office;
- Anne-Lise Brown, Jennifer Donovan, Gerry Harrington, Lauren Napoli and Sharon W. Tauber from the New Canaan office;
- Nancy Dauk, Mary Lopiano, Becky Munro, Suzanne Okie, Janet Olmsted, and Wendy Ward from the Darien office;
- Diane Eliades from the Stamford office;
- Elizabeth Boscaino and Anne Oliver from the Wilton office.
The Five Star Real Estate Agent Program is designed to identify and showcase real estate agents in a local market who score highest in overall satisfaction. As part of an in-depth research process, real estate agents are evaluated by their customers and real estate industry professionals based on customer service, integrity, market knowledge, communication and negotiation skills, closing preparation, helping you find the right home, marketing the home being sold and overall satisfaction. For more information on how the list is compiled, visit http://www.fivestarprofessional.com/2011/real_estate_agents_research_overview.php.
Friday, January 06, 2012